25 Days Of Halloween: Fuzzy Bee Movie Marathon
Ok witches! (and men who hang with cool witches)
This year Adam and I have decided to do the ultimate Halloween movie/show marathon! It's our little way of getting into the holiday spirit. From comedies, horror, black and white films, Netflix's new Sabrina, and Hocus Pocus classics, we have this spooky movie list on lockdown. And guess what?! We are sharing our whole list below. Print it out, share it, and start a movie marathon!
There is no better way to host a movie night than with a big bowl of popcorn and some craft beer. So we whipped together some amazing spooky popcorn and we're sharing our recipe below so you can have the ultimate 'night in'!
SWEET + SALTY HALLOWEEN POPCORN:
- Popcorn (1/2 cup unpopped)
- Butter (4 tbsp. or 200g)
- One recipe of buttercream frosting (below!)
- Salt (2 tsp)
- Orange and black sprinkles (1/4 cup)
1. Melt the butter in the bottom of a small pan. Slowly melt (without browning).
2. Pour in popcorn and follow the direction for popping. Pour into small bowl and sprinkle the desired amount of salt all over the popcorn.
3. Follow the recipe (listed below) for frosting. Using a spoon, sprinkle frosting in layers over the popcorn. Make sure to make the frosting a bit runny so you can pour it over the popcorn.
4. Sprinkle the black and white jimmies all over the popcorn!
5. Pop in your Halloween movie AND enjoy!
- 4 cups Powdered Sugar
- 1 cup Butter (Softened)
- 2-3 teaspoons Vanilla
- Splash of milk
Beat butter. Add powdered sugar, vanilla, and milk. Beat frosting until smooth.
HALLOWEEN MOVIE CHECKLIST (CLICK ON IMAGE TO DOWNLOAD!)