I'm a total last minute Sally for 99% of my personal life. I know I'm not alone!!! And Valentine's is the worst for this kind of thing. No matter HOW much you love your friend or lovaaa, you normally hustle to get a card or some candy the night before. Facepalm.
Naturally, I was racking my brain for something sweet to give you guys this Valentine's (that can also pair with being SOOO last minute!) and I thought you were VERY deserving of another FREE PRINTABLE!
I've drawn up three cute Valentine's you can attach to ANYTHING! They are all on one free, downloadable A4 piece of paper! Anddddd, I even have a fabulous cheap and easy idea on how to use em!
I wanted something super simple and cute to give to all my besties! I filled up Ikea jars with all of Adam's favorite candies. Sour straws, skittles, and mallows. It's great because can create these glass jars at any size with anything in them! I filled mine with candies but you could also fill the jars with a layered cookie recipe, hot chocolate mix and mallows cookies, brownies and more. It's such a cute gift for co-workers, loved ones, and neighbors as a little 'thinking about you'!
WHAT TO GET :
- Glass jars at Ikea (you can get these anywhere!) £1.50
- Candy for your jars! £1-3
- Ribbon £2
- Free printable!
- Print A4 printable on a color printer! (printable is at the bottom of this page)
- Cut out each Valentine, using scissors, on the dotted line
- Using a punch hole or the end of your scissors, punch a hole in Valentine
- Using string, attach the Valentine to any gift!