The Ultimate Christmas Movie Checklist
Every morning I've been waking up to a TOTAL frost! It doesn't always snow in Scotland but it sure does get cold. With all this chilly weather and the gear up to Christmas, I wanted to bring some NEW baked goodies to the blog and bring back a solid blog favoriteas well...a printable movie list! EEK!
Ok, so first things first, lets talk sweet things! This year I am making Christmas blondies on the blog. I love this recipe because it is the perfect dessert to bring to a party or gift, it's simple to make, and you can throw all of these ingriendents to make something delcious in a flash. Mix and match colors or make it Christmas themed, the options are endless.
This week, I threw together some chocolate chips and butter to make these blondies for the kick off of December and the kick off of our December movie-a-thon!
- 2 (226g) sticks of butter at room temperature
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 cup of firmly packed golden brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons almond extract
- 3 cups of all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon of baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1 1/2 cups of M&M's (in any colors or Christmas theme!)
- 1 cup of white chocolate chips or chunks
- 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 F (177 C) degrees.
- Line a 9x13 inch baking dish with foil, leave some overhang to make removal easier.
- Spray foil generously with nonstick cooking spray or butter.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar together until fluffy.
- Add in eggs and vanilla extract and continue to beat.
- Lower speed of mixer and add flour, baking soda and salt and mix until combined.
- Add M&M's and mini chocolate chips and give a final stir, reserving some M&M's, mini chocolate chips and white chocolate chips for topping cookie bars.
- Transfer cookie dough to prepared baking dish.
- Press additional M&M'S, mini chocolate chips and white chocolate chips into top of cookie dough.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes on oven rack in lower third of oven to prevent over browning.
- Let cool completely and cut into squares.
You guys loved the Halloween movie roundup so much I decided to make the ULTIMATE Christmas movie checklist. From totalt classics to terrible Netflix princess movies, I've listed them ALL.
All you need to do is click the link below to get the PDF. Send it off to your printer and hang it up! Adam and I love to check off all the movies we have watched one by one!
I can't wait to see what movies you guys are watching so make siure to tag @thefuzzybee with your list!